ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shiny Bean

182 Cup
Cleaned relatively thoroughly, I won't say detailed because theres some bits that really should have been done better :eek: .

Still took me like 5 hours :dead:

Order was:

Rinse with Pressure Washer
Clean wheels with AF Imperial and AG Clean Wheels (Imperial really wasn't getting rid of caked on RC5 dust whereas Clean Wheels is I believe acidic?)
Pre-clean with AF Citrus Power
Rinse with PW
2BM wash with AG Bodywork Conditioner
Rinse off with PW
Iron-X
Rinse
De-tar with some AG stuff.
Rinse
Clay with Dodo Juice BoB for Lube
Rinse
AF Tripple by hand
AG HD Wax
And AF Revive for the black bits

Realised that my de-tar area needs some proper work, and that I should probably just get some Tardis and tip the whole thing over my car. It really is all over the place.

Really impressed with the 3 Auto Finesse bits I got in the Polished Bliss sale, tripple, revive and citrus power.Very impressed with Revive Imperial I won, and it struggled with my brake dust (it was baked on pretty well) but presume its meant to be mild!

Anyway, heres my rather poor phone pics!

Posting on tapatalk so if the images are huge I'm sorry!

Before
20130314_112348_zps8a4ce0a9.jpg

Carbone Lorraine brake dust :(
20130314_112357_zps12c8a02d.jpg

Iron-X working its magic

20130314_135548_zpsb1e9e5c9.jpg

After:
Tripple seems so much easier to put on than SRP, and to my eye a better result
20130314_161541_zpsf569c7c2.jpg

One layer of AG HD Wax just starting to rain when I was finishing.
Needed a better camera here as you could really see the flake in it!
20130314_161600_zpsed0e4c86.jpg

Final result.
20130314_163424_zpsdfad7014.jpg

Thanks for the reccomendations of products.

Last edited:
  Clio 197
Looking good!

Did you use AG instant tar remover? How did you apply it? I struggle with this product when using a microfibre , I will probably just buy some tardis when this is used up,applying with a spray bottle I think will be more effective alone

182 Cup
5 hours and no tyre dressing?

I neglected to buy any, only realised when I'd got most of the way through lol bit late then. :eek:

Some nice beading this morning.

20130315_094047_zps9c99b784.jpg

20130315_094106_zpsa88b2053.jpg

2nd photo theres some bits that look a bit odd, will have to have a look later.

If you need a stronger wheel cleaner before protecting them try Iron Out that will eat through all heavy brake dust then protect them with Mint Rims and all you will need to use then is either Lather shampoo or citrus power