ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shiny Flamer :)

What does Cub. do with regards to his wheels?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
So, in preparation for FCS, I gave the flamer a clean. I'm certainly no detailer, but I gave it a shot :eek:

Basically it had; decontamination with iron x, wash with poorboys, clay bar, polish, wax.

I'm very happy with it, and the photos don't do it justice...but never mind. Rob cat171

photo_zps50efab02.jpg

photo1_zpsa9b32b83.jpg

photo2_zpsf459cafa.jpg

photo4_zpsffce0d5a.jpg

photo6_zps982eb554.jpg

photo7_zpsc2e60dd1.jpg

photo8_zps3975125a.jpg

The flamer is going on one of the themed paddock stands (Track, Race & Performance - or something like that!) and I have a decision I need to make, so I'll put it to CS;

Does it go like this, with silver bullets and silver wheels;

photo2_zpsf459cafa.jpg

Or like this, with different bullets and wheels;

13275735074_4d48214000_c.jpg

Tomorrow - i'm cleaning the inside and then the engine bay.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Looking good mate

Tough one, looks fresh on the silver alloys but the last photo with darker alloys is more in keeping with the interior (or lack of it)

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
  PH2 172
IMG_180186424833825.jpegIMG_180200253721764.jpegIMG_180212380613854.jpegPuts mine too shame that :cry: haha, still early days though, but i don't know if it'll ever look like yours, it looks stunning :clap:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Cheers Bobert, I am quite chuffed with it, considering I did it! Lol. Took me about 7 hours in the end, but worth it.

At the moment, the F1s are winning the vote ;)

7 hours?! To do what??

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
If you go 'hero' it'll look like every other Clio there!

isn't it something like 99.99999976% of mk2's are now on either turinis, f1's or 2118's?! ;)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I love the Standard 172 wheels but they need to be a really bright, sparkly silver!

So in this case il say F1's

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Mmm. Looks like it will be the F1s :)

Cleaned the engine up and the inside tonight, and it's now going to be on the Samco trade stand :)

Cheers for all the comments guys, hopefully see some of you tomorrow :)