ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

shocker top, replace in pair or is single ok?

hi
just replaced my shocker top (bearing) on passenger side and now the height of car on passenegr side front seems higher than driver side..

will this go lower after it starts getting used or should i change both of them?

looks odd since my car is lowered..

well 2 me at elast coz i know its there .. lol

BMW M135i
I always had this (slighty) with my old 1.6 on an Apex kit, theres more weight on the drivers side you've got to remember. It wasn't a big difference though.

true yeh its not big difference.. its jst me lol, complain bwt lil things.. ill get mate to chek its seated properly next time i see him, or mite leave it, am scared sum1's gna scratch my alloys lol

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
The spring is easy to check to see if it's seated properly, you just need a torch then you'll see where it is supposed to be.

hi
just replaced my shocker top (bearing) on passenger side and now the height of car on passenegr side front seems higher than driver side..

will this go lower after it starts getting used or should i change both of them?

looks odd since my car is lowered..

well 2 me at elast coz i know its there .. lol

You stould always replace both sides at once did you use proper rebnault replacment parts?

Difference in height should be no more than 5mm a side.