ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Short Shifter for clio 1.8 16V/Williams

Clio Hybrid
Helo, I have tried to look for it but unfortunately could not find it. Does anybody has a technical drawing or specification how to make a short shifter for Clio 1.8 16V/Williams. I know that I can buy one for 250 EURO but it will be much cheaper to make one on my own.

Thanks for help.

Bad-i

2005 Nissan Navara
make the section under the pivot point longer. this will reduce movement needed to move from one selection point to the next.

Clio Hybrid
stan* said:
make the section under the pivot point longer. this will reduce movement needed to move from one selection point to the next.

any technical drawings with measurements or at least some information. I don't want to make this by 1000 tries - have to know the dimensions

2005 Nissan Navara
well ive given you the information.

if you have to try 1000 times your doing something wrong :)

Clio Hybrid
stan* said:
well ive given you the information.

if you have to try 1000 times your doing something wrong :)

that is true - but I am talking about something like B&M Shortshifter, not home made stuff that can breake down after first gear change ;)