ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should i mod my 182?

ok, hopefully will be selling my ibiza in the next couple of weeks or so, which would free up some money in my pocket.. was thinking about maybe doing a few things to do to the 182.. eg, buckets/harnesses/lower/exhaust/filter/show cage.. but this would be covered by the sale of my ibiza... what you think? should i do it?

i reckon if i put the money in my account i would end up slowly wasting it, nights out etc.. any ideas welcome!

cock mobile.
Invest the money for now, high interest account or something.

Then once you've got use the 182 as standard (and perhaps a little bored) maybe mod it then.

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
simple mods like lowering, exhaust and some breathing equipment would start off nicely :D

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Yeah like Boydie sed get it lowered on some coilovers and a new filter and zorst. Will just beef it up a little without spoilin it. :D

If you want to spend it on the car the Leda or if you want to save a bit H and R coilovers then maybe a seats and then the rest on track days.