ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should I or Should I not?!?

2001 1.2 Clio
Ok was thinking of taking the wee plastic bit out of my lower bumper so its just a big mouth waiting to eat you up.

Let me know what you's think, would look like this;

maybp.jpg

Thanks,
Kennie

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I think you'll find yourself needing a new rad before too long. So I think no.

2001 1.2 Clio
I dont like the stripe, wonder how hard it is to merge a ph2 and ph1 bumper, like the top half off the ph1 so it fits on and the bottom half of the ph2.

Anyone ever done this before??

I wouldnt leave it completely open, would maybe put honeycomb grill in place, jus think a big open mouth would look pretty cool!!

ibiza cupra
I dont like the stripe, wonder how hard it is to merge a ph2 and ph1 bumper, like the top half off the ph1 so it fits on and the bottom half of the ph2.

Anyone ever done this before??

I wouldnt leave it completely open, would maybe put honeycomb grill in place, jus think a big open mouth would look pretty cool!!
not a fan myself but if you wanted it to look like that then you can get black mesh type stuff to put there.

Megane RS 250
I think grills look good only if they are honeycomb plastic in matt black. If you can find one big enough for that "mouth" do it. If not leave it as it is.