ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should i remove my stripes? - pic

Car  RB 182 cup
On my cup i now have gloss black bullets, wheels and diamonds. So im beginning to think the white stripes look a bit out of place....should i remove them? (sorry pic isnt very clear but you get the jist)

Photo0075.webp
 
I do like the stripes on the RB, but i see what you mean could you not have them in black? If not i would probably remove them.
 
i think the only colour wheels that truely suit RB is white! Not even silver cuts it.

Stripes look ok tho.
 
lol thanks...yeah i might just leave them on. I was thinking of painting them black but it might ruin it altogether as RB stripes are meant to be white....cheers!
 
Really need a photoshop of black stripes.

I never liked those little f1 badges on any rs.
 
I would take them off along with the small bonnet sticker. less is more on all that.

The stickers would work well with white turinis imo.
 
haha are you all taking the piss cos of my lil F1 sticker....ive seen loads of RS's with them on the bonnet! BTW where can i get RB paint from? apart from a dealers...and dont say ebay cos ive allready checked :P
 
i was thinking of getting stripes on mine, but as i've sprayed all the badges, diamonds and bullets anthracite and got cup wheels i'm thinking of leaving it till i get some white turinis and re do everything in white, then it'll match
 
i think the only colour wheels that truely suit RB is white! Not even silver cuts it.

I agree, but I don't think the 182 wheels suit white at all. It'd have to be white turinis in my opinion or some sort of motorsport wheel.
 
Back
Top