ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

should i remove tints poll

Swift Sport
I hadnt seem ultra legs on a 1*2 they look the bomb dude!

My old motor! :approve:

Picture197.gif

6/468 17poo
God, i used to have superlegs on the mk1 but the new ones look even better on the sports
what colour are they?matt amphasite? :)

Normally i hate tinted window's on hatch backs. But that looks ok, and the effort involved in taking them off......keep em i say.

120d M Sport
the bad.

-looks a little like a van
-looks a little chavy/childish/max power
-i have aircon anyway (or open the windows)
-probably makes people look in more because they think you have something to hide.
-look like some kind of drug dealer

LOL at the last point! Slight bit of paranoia I think! - that look is only associated with those pimpin' Ranges on chrome 22's etc.

You're tints however are subtle and suit the look of the car, which is superb if I may add :approve:

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Keep them, looks like she could have rolled outa the factory like that

Turbos.
I'm typically against tints because they tend to look chavvy, or van like, but yours aren't too bad being at a legal level. I'd question whether it's worth the effort of taking them off TBH!

White R26/Stripped Valver
Tints only look good if they are on a nice car and you have a nice car...

Keep them.

b/g 182, meg tourer
just a quick update on an old thread...

i have now removed the tints. i do prefer the look without, on the downside the car gets much warmer in the sun inside the car. looks better tho imo.
what do you think?

before

DSC01599.jpg

DSC00881.jpg

after

DSC02186.jpg

DSC02196.jpg

DSC02193.jpg

b/g 182, meg tourer
to be honest they were a lot easier to remove than i thought but i was doing it on a very hot day, using a hair dryer in the back of the car! was very warm to say the least. the tints came off easily but they left a fair bit of glue residue. sprayed some cleaner that window fitters use, then it was a combination of a stanley blade and a rag. took about 4 hours in total to get it perfect (5 windows). dont think i have damaged the rear window heaters either :)
the car just looks cleaner and brighter without them.