ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

should i take off the black crap

172 M69 eater

well i havent slept all nite so jus messing bout in photoshop, after seeing justys thread the other days bout take the black sticky crap off the doors - i reckon it suits his but i dunno on mine cus of the tints so i did a p/s

its gotta come off as its startin to flake so shall i put carbon on it so it looks like this
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/jpatty28/sidesmaller.jpg
or should i take it off and make it look like this??
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/jpatty28/side2smaller.jpg

Ta!

patty

[Edited by patty on 4/22/2005 6:43:20 AM]

pics resized :D

Leave them on. It makes the car look alot sleeker, especially from a distance. Just added some carbon firbe ones to my MK2 PH2 and what a difference, especially with tints.

Your car looks great bud!

172 M69 eater

^^ ta mate - its slightly photoshopped mind with the black wheels and slightly lower....

think i agree with u, black stuff has to come off but itll look better with carbon fibre pillar covers...

patty

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

carbon it. with PROPER carbon not the look-alike stuff. then itll still look dark/black and then up close youll see the carbonfibre

172 M69 eater

im gonna get some REAL carbon pillar covers off either ktec or lozza wen he gets back to me and remove the black crap!!

ta 4 ur opinions!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

I was gonna buy some ktec carbon but can you take them off again? reason I ask is when I get the car resprayed I dont want to have to fork out for some more!

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by Daz0rz on 22 April 2005
I was gonna buy some ktec carbon but can you take them off again? reason I ask is when I get the car resprayed I dont want to have to fork out for some more!

good point... if im gettin the thing resprayed i mite keep hold of em till then