ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me your... errrr... holes

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
As per the title, I’m going to bin the fog lights on my 182 and put brake ducts in. So please, send me pics of your holes 😉

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Renault Turbo Blyton Park-290.jpg

1608591766946.png
1608591774126.png
1608591840758.png

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I really like those. Where did you get them from?
As above, on the cup racers. The previous owner fitted them not me.

There was a dealer down south who used to be able to get all the cup racer parts, can't remember their name for the life of me. Everyone used to order the Sabelt wheels from them.

E36 M3,172 cup
First one I have carbon fibre sport light surrounds, crazy lightweight.

Second pic was some ducts I made from 100mm bass ports and standard surrounds.
IMG_20200126_143852.jpg
IMG_20190721_163112.jpg

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Some really good ones there, the bass ports seem the sensible way to do it. That being said, I like the nothing there at all look. I did something similar on my last dad wagon cos I kept cooking the brakes on the way to work and replicated the middle grille on the sides. Might try the same on this and see if I can bastardise a spare centre grille to cover the holes

85D0D9AC-7823-4060-B0AE-F35AADABF17C.jpeg

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
I’m using a 3D printed replica of the OEM flog lights that have a straight profile so the airflow is direct to the wheel arch. These were done by TrackSpec, I have had to cover the offside one in kevlar sheet to stop it melting from radiated heat when the vehicle is parked up.
I’d like to get a set of these made up in alloy as I think they offer the cleanest looking ducts I’ve seen so far. Obviously a duct with a scoop will take maximum advantage of the air displaced by the frontal area of the car, but seeing as nobody does a quality item yet, I’ll wait.
74C89DF7-F0D6-46BE-A060-FA42A5E541D3.jpeg
1EBBF1E5-1281-4439-A58F-475682E9FE38.jpeg
88ACAB7F-2CAC-4399-BD15-1A8E84335D3F.jpeg

Attachments

• CD3199F4-F638-437E-94C2-4D21592B3949.jpeg
    CD3199F4-F638-437E-94C2-4D21592B3949.jpeg
    460.5 KB · Views: 83

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I’m using a 3D printed replica of the OEM flog lights that have a straight profile so the airflow is direct to the wheel arch. These were done by TrackSpec, I have had to cover the offside one in kevlar sheet to stop it melting from radiated heat when the vehicle is parked up.
I’d like to get a set of these made up in alloy as I think they offer the cleanest looking ducts I’ve seen so far. Obviously a duct with a scoop will take maximum advantage of the air displaced by the frontal area of the car, but seeing as nobody does a quality item yet, I’ll wait. View attachment 1512126View attachment 1512127View attachment 1512128
Get them done in abs not pla. I'll be honest that's the first set that I've heard that are melting :eek:

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I’d like to get a set of these made up in alloy as I think they offer the cleanest looking ducts I’ve seen so far. Obviously a duct with a scoop will take maximum advantage of the air displaced by the frontal area of the car, but seeing as nobody does a quality item yet, I’ll wait. View attachment 1512126View attachment 1512127View attachment 1512128
But they don't look like they fit👀

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
Got mine from eBay. They fit in the original fog surround and come in different lengths. Obviously mine is a Ph1 but they also do ph2 ones. They also come with the ducting and fixings.
17CDA5CE-DCB9-4CC6-8F82-5ADCE8BFDBD8.jpeg

CFAB

ClioSport Trader
  Cliosport 182 ff
if I was to produce some I’d have them fill the oem fog surround abit better, I do like the fixing points.
I don’t think it would be difficult to produce, the fixing point I’d have to weld on as I doubt I could engineer them with them on as it would be billet then and very expensive.

Il be over with Frayz as we are sorting out another trick but of kit in the new year.

CFAB

ClioSport Trader
  Cliosport 182 ff
Wouldn't it look better if the 3D part was wider than the fog light cut out? Then it would look like a smooth entrance (giggidy) from the front and the 3D part would mount the hole from the rear :LOL:
All of the sexualness lol.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
If I could get a better set made up that fit even better I’d be delighted. These were off the peg for the 197/200. As I know the fogs on those were a carry over part from the mk2 Clio, I decided to take a punt. Room for improvement, yes, but certainly some of the better looking variants I’ve seen so far.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
If I could get a better set made up that fit even better I’d be delighted. These were off the peg for the 197/200. As I know the fogs on those were a carry over part from the mk2 Clio, I decided to take a punt. Room for improvement, yes, but certainly some of the better looking variants I’ve seen so far.
Trying to say our cars look s**t now?

Ill send @Louis round😂