ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show Me Your Exhaust Tailpipes.

RS2'd Trophy
Orbisoud
DSC02786.jpg

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
172's look nasty with an exhaust showing! Keep it hidden!

Totally agree.

172s would look better if there was a cut out in the rear bumper for the tailpipe to sit in. But IMO they look gash with an exhaust sitting below the bumper. They look tidy and neat with their hidden exhausts.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
95fe3d29-4ce3-e38a.jpg

This is Dan's Pro-speed cut into bumper on his 172....very tidy

Mine from Prospeed
95fe3d29-4d7b-7d71.jpg

95fe3d29-4dad-c158.jpg
95fe3d29-4dbc-4bd1.jpg

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
KTEC Racing are developing and releasing a couple of new systems soon, IIRC. One is very much in the same mould as the Orbisound (looks and design wise, but thankfully not price wise).

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
My Prospeed was one of the first made by Charlie in 2004. If I could have another of those I would, it was superb quality - two separate backboxes into one through pipe. Really nice sound from it, too.

dsc002942kj.jpg

DSC00280.jpg

RS2'd Trophy
I bet yours sounds immense James. RS2 and an Orrrb :D

KTEC Racing are developing and releasing a couple of new systems soon, IIRC. One is very much in the same mould as the Orbisound (looks and design wise, but thankfully not price wise).

Hats off to them if they develop it to have all the upgraded mounting points and a sports cat for cheaper than the orbisoud as this is always forgotten when you buy one. IMO 9 times out of 10 genuine always provails, but this is probably because I am from a japanese car background and if it isnt genuine GTFO.

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Isn't th t a powerflow? Think I've seen this before

Good question lol. The guy I bought it from said it was a custom made exhaust and tbf it sounds pretty good IMO and performed ok on the rolling road. I have no idea what make it is if any though :S

It didn't quite fit right in the cut outs and started to look a bit pitted around the edges and seeing as it wouldn't clean up i decided to take it to powerflow and asked then to fit new tips to finish it off.

Cost me £30 I think for both so not too bad, looks far better than before :)

Clio 182, Astra Sri
Yea I remember seeing the logo on the tips

I'm in between getting one made by my local power flow who I've had numerous systems from,

Or get the ktec janspeed one

Never bought a branded system before but I love the sound of the janspeed.

Got any vids of yours?

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Yea I remember seeing the logo on the tips

I'm in between getting one made by my local power flow who I've had numerous systems from,

Or get the ktec janspeed one

Never bought a branded system before but I love the sound of the janspeed.

Got any vids of yours?

I haven't I'm afraid. It's sounding a little rough though now as its blowing. Its been fitted about 4 years so will be changing it after my birthday. I'm thinking maybe something a bit quieter now I'm getting older haha!

Clio 182, Astra Sri
I'm steering toward the ktec because it's pretty quiet.

But the workmanship that my local powerflow can do is good

Dunno what to do!