ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me your stud and nut kits.

1985michael182

ClioSport Club Member
Nope.

20190707_152231.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
1.25 is more Japanese thread. I think its more a choice of different nuts. No difference in strength.

However, is yours 1.25 both ends and your hubs will be tapped out to the same. Therefore you'd need to replace like that or get new hubs/modify for the normal 1.5 pitch.

1985michael182

ClioSport Club Member
Yea 1.5mm hub side. I bought 16 new nuts in 1.5 last year before Croft and then realised they had a stupid thread pattern. So I have the nuts already. Might buy some spares though. I'm on TRSUK website which is the shop from Ebay. I'm buying 16 x 68mm. If I need longer on the front then I have spares for the rears.

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Can somebody help please as I’m proper confused!! I’ve read the below quotes…
68mm is the smallest size to get. The problem you have is the rears sit in the hub up to the knuckle, but the fronts sit further in, due to the disc, thus making the rear studs look longer.

Personally, I'd go 68mm rears 75mm fronts.

I have 10mm axle spacers on the rear with 68mm studs, 16mm hubcentric spacers up front with 75mm studs. This is the absolute widest spacer you could use as I’ve no thread left to play with.
Wheels are 2118 ET43.
View attachment 1471811View attachment 1471812
I don’t know what sizes to order! I currently run standard 182 wheels et43 are they and shortly will be running cup offset turinis et37.5? Possibly 2118s/td1.2/willys in future as I am a wheel whore! I run 16mm hubcetric spacers on front and a 10mm stub axel on the rear. I was considering the above sizes 68mm & 75mm but am not sure after seeing the op has no spare thread! So would 82mm be better so they have spare thread and don’t look odd.

R29TJR

ClioSport Club Member
  2005 RB 182 Cup
I'm currently running 2118's with an ET38 and running a slip on 10mm spacer at the front and 75mm all round. The rears do have additional thread on show therefore when replacing I will go 75mm front & 68mm rear.

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm currently running 2118's with an ET38 and running a slip on 10mm spacer at the front and 75mm all round. The rears do have additional thread on show therefore when replacing I will go 75mm front & 68mm rear.
Think im going to go 82mm fronts and 68 rears so have spare thread showing on each.