ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show off your flake

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I figured as the suns coming out it'll be bringing out the best in the metallic/pearlescent colour, and Cs is great at appreciation threads :approve:

Ill get the ball rolling

44451b5e.jpg

445fbed9.jpg

Hopefully photobucket hasn't ruined the iPhone quality ;)

182 Cup
Ooohhhh nice, I'll try one of the inferno tomorrow, won't be as clean mind as I'm unable to wash it which is annoying!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Coming on here flaunting your nice paint work......

I'd take a photo of mine but I don't think i'd find a bit without scratches. :dapprove:

Inferno 182 & Saxo
I'll try for shots of my cars tomorrow now I have a camera that works. Luckily both have "flake"

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I've never been a fan of it... But then again I've only ever seen it in pictures and never like that lol! It's unreal:D

When it's dirty (which is after about 10 minutes :( ) I don't like it, but as soon as its clean looks lovely and glossy then in the sun, like you say...it's unreal! Such an amazing colour :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Search for Rich's thread to see BG flake pop.

Miss him. :(

Inferno 182 & Saxo
For every grey rainy day that our paint looks dull, getting into the springtime sunshine makes it worthwhile :D

182 Cup
Love it^^ think there will be alot of inferno and LY in this thread, I'm going to have to try and give mine a quick wash first!