ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show us inside you car

Vantage
as everyone is always posting pictures of the exterior..

this thread is for pics of the inside of your cars...

snap shots like headunit, whole dash, little mods and extras etc.... :D

i will post mine after giving my car a clean

R5GTTx2,R11,Clio DCI
wow i wanna see a pic of a headunit, cleaned with the 2 bucket method, dried with 2x microfibre cloths blah blah blah

Excuse mental camera:

SDC10273.jpg

SDC10295.jpg

DSC00531.jpg

Vantage
im guessing everyone keeps the standard headunit..

i would love to, but i cant live without the bassbox :(

Never above 25mpg
new2.jpg

My car's not tidy either... although it could do with a bloody good clean! Enjoy driving it more than cleaning it though

172 cup
^^^^ very smart that my mate whos a painter suggested doing the inside that colour and now i kno what it looks like

Matty

Some of a Clio 1.8 16v
Been ages since i've *****d the mk1 out on a media thread so I thought i'd treat myself lol...

251020081363.jpg

171020081338.jpg

210920081178.jpg

Hope you like

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Just for R-Dizzel, Well here's mine again... but with new head unit and stuff I installed last year...

3932172466_6dec0521c6_b.jpg

3932166918_f7157a06bb_b.jpg

I'll get some pics up of mines after a good clean. After a winter to and from the stables twice a day, you can imaging how the inside looks lol. And smells too

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
mines now lacking the playing cars but im rocking matte black trims no refelection FTW