ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us yer......... 172 side badges!

I really like dannyboy's car - it looks sh*t hot !:approve:

I like Makavelli's theme too - although i prefer the yellow badges it's got on it at the min :eek: (proper renault f1 stylee):cool:

Car SOLD :-(
Makavelli : looks good. Liking the F1 theme. You could never really be subtle in a Racing Blue car anyway!

Rich_16v said:
How about gun metal grey then you can paint the calipers to match for the subtle look

My next modd (money allowing) will be the OZ wheels powder coated anthracite, could get the badges done at the same time.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
makavelli said:
mine in clio f1 colours ;)
IMG_3764.gif

matching inserts

seat002-1.gif

my new liquid yellows which will be on at the weekend

liquidyellow004.gif

and matching nose

engine002.jpg

andy

Lovely car mate. Looks stunning.

Adam leave them silver mate, will look alot better, i thought about painting mine anthracite, but changed my mind. Only way id paint them now is if i had a racing blue 182 and do them yellow like makavelli has coz it looks stunning :approve:

57.jpg

51.jpg

Craig - Think yours looks good with anthracite one.

Whens the Sunflower going to break cover?

Golf R/Leon FR
yeah i think cream or pearl white would look good, just thinking of colours that havent been done yet

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Seen some spare side badges i might bid on, if i win i'll have a go.