ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your seats ")

BMW 330ci sp/ 172Cup
In our track car:

DSC_0623.jpg

DSC_0625.jpg

DSC_0631.jpg

An orange one
are those wrap around bits for head protection or something, or just design?

does it not make it hard to see on the road? extra blind spot etc?

Joah

ClioSport Club Member
it is just the design of the seat but would provide head protection too I suppose.

The hole in the seat doesnt make the blind spot too bad, getting in and out is worse as they are so deep :)

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
so would those vauxhall ones, or even the focus st recaros fit with the same subframes etc as trendlines? or it is custom made only?

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
I Quite like these i seen in another thread last year rather nice IMO

mcaffinteriorwins2.jpg

DSC00937.jpg

yeah they where mine had custom subframes made up to fit them, sold the seats ages ago for a fair amount they go for anything from £600- £1000 for a set.

They where out of a Vectra VXR.

i still have the subframes in my workshop if you happen to get a set i could sell you them.

Rb Clio 182
Cheer mcaff i am thinking about getting a set how much for the frames ?? And what did you do with the rear did it match the front ?? Or did you just have standard rear seats thanks

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
Had a retrimed leather bench in black to match the fronts had the headrests removed from it and looked sweet! Will post a picture later when I finish work of the bench!

Pm me about subframes.

Cam'd Arctic FF 182
I like those, gear stick looks different, any pics?
Pics of the seats or the gear stick? :rasp:

The gear stick is a spherical MOMO handle on a shortshifter kit, although I can't tell you which shortshifter kit it is - it was on the car when I bought it (& the receipt wasn't in the history :()