ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show us your tv and stand..

57 Clio Campus Sport
Front Room

Pioneer 43" with My PS3 and eyetoy, Sky Plus and DVD Recorder. Next to one of dads celestion speakers.

p1010011wa8.jpg

Here is his Cyrus Sound System with the other speaker this is what the ps3 is linked to for sound sometimes.

p1010012gn8.jpg

Bedroom

Got Samsung 23" which hoping to soon upgrade still lol i posted this before saying hope to upgrade soon but it still hasnt happened i keep spending all my money. 360, Evesham 17" Laptop and Ipod. Together with Cambridge Soundworks 5.1 Surround Sound which 360, tv and laptop are linked to.

p1010014gz7.jpg

Sky Hd is coming soon in front room which is having a repaint because those colours are shocking

Last edited:
  Revels Mum & Sister
Front room set up. No home cinema but am looking at a small s channel Cyrus setup. Naim Audio kit is in the other room in the second picture.

DSC00809.jpg

DSC00823.jpg

DSC00822.jpg

330Ci M Sport
mine....albeit rather haphazardly as i can't be bothered setting it up properly in the 3 weeks i have at home between moving to and from uni...
DSC01658.gif

57 Clio Campus Sport
No it's just DVD Recorder. We were thinking of getting the blue ray but decided on that as i was getting the PS3.

Just noticed we got a letter through post from sky offering us a sky HD for £199. It might make it easier to persuade parents to get it

I have sorted out the wires since this picture aswell they look a bit messy there

Shocked at the lack of wall mounts!

DSC00616.jpg

Changes will be - DVD player & amp, but that can wait for now.

Got a small Bravia in the kitchen, lovely picture.

Just ordered a new widescreen siemens monitor for my pc, will mount that and get pictures as well :)

Saxo VTS
Not the greatest pic but this is my bedroom setup.

Run my laptop through the surround sound and have the other two speakers either side of my bed.

room.gif

Also note that the silver sky box used to be black and also should be Sky HD but I missed out on an awesome Sky HD offer (HD installed inc box and 12 months payed for at a total of £100!!!) but might still get it.

FF 182 w/cup packs
Its slightly different than this now, the PS2 and dvd player are gone and the centre speaker is now on the middle shelf under the tv
Image017.jpg

28062007007.gif

28062007008.gif

Samsung 32" R88 LCD
Samsung HTQ-100 DVD 2.1 Channel
Standard Sky Box (Upgrading to Sky+ soon)
Nintendo Wii
Random Bush VCR
Western Digital 80gb HDD connected to the DVD
Stand is from IKEA

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
DSCF0149Medium.jpg

DSCF0147Medium.jpg

DSCF0137Medium.jpg

Not great pics....still getting the hang of this camera

Is mainly a pc setup

Tvs a samsung le32n73bdx
Soon to have sky+....HD later in the year
Speakers:Logitech z5500

Punto/Clio GTT
pic was taken a while ago when someone asked if i could take pics of the tv. dunno what was on, wasnt watching it anyway.

@Nigel - wallpaper was from a local shop called "Our Place" in Bilston, £15 per roll

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
is that cctv in the bottom right hand corner on the bottom right hand screen?

DSCF0137Medium.jpg

Not great pics....still getting the hang of this camera

Is mainly a pc setup

Tvs a samsung le32n73bdx
Soon to have sky+....HD later in the year
Speakers:Logitech z5500

A4 Avant
Heres mine:

IMG_9161.jpg

Still need to tidy the cables behind it but never get time to.

Cheers for the info FM.