ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show us your tv and stand..

320d M Sport
TV - Samsung Le32N73
Samsung DVD Player
Philips 5.1 Surround
XBox 360
Hitachi 80GB PVR

Furniture - Ikea!

Attachments

• DSC00192.jpg
    DSC00192.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC00197.jpg
    DSC00197.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC00189.jpg
    DSC00189.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 50
  Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
couldn't find my none zoom lens :p

this is in my bedroom - temp at the moment

Attachments

• DSC_0001 (Medium).JPG
    DSC_0001 (Medium).JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 56

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
TV - Samsung Le32N73
Samsung DVD Player
Philips 5.1 Surround
XBox 360
Hitachi 80GB PVR

Furniture - Ikea!

Nice setup matey.....Same Tv as me:D

If you dont mind me asking what settings are you suing for the 360?

Cheers

320d M Sport
cheers looks ok eh, it's ace at night as u can't see the TV, just the screen, its like being at the cinema lol.

BT Homehub in Corner too, missed that off the list.

got the Xbox on 720p if i remember rightly? the Halo 3 trailer looks amazing through the TV

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
cheers looks ok eh, it's ace at night as u can't see the TV, just the screen, its like being at the cinema lol.

BT Homehub in Corner too, missed that off the list.

got the Xbox on 720p if i remember rightly? the Halo 3 trailer looks amazing through the TV

Sorry mate...I meant the picture settings your using on the tvllike brightness / sharpness .etc

Thanks

320d M Sport
Ah right, hmm, not sure, i messed with it for ages and ages, all I remember was that I left it on Standard and messed with that.

How u running it?

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Im currently running it through VGA but thinking of going back to Component but cant find any decent picture settings

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
GSI TURBO CABINET?!? wow :p

yeah i use it as a TV monitor...whats the native resolution of this??

i've got it running through the HDMI port though

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
b3nje - is the samsung tv good then? looking at getting one anyday soon, just read some reviews that sound is a bit pant on em? what model is yours? and would it be easy to stick the laptop vga into the back of it? Cheers

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
b3nje - is the samsung tv good then? looking at getting one anyday soon, just read some reviews that sound is a bit pant on em? what model is yours? and would it be easy to stick the laptop vga into the back of it? Cheers

Head over to avfroums.com...theres a pretty good thread on LCD's

As with the samsung panels they sometimes ship with the lesser quality panel with there 32" screens,as i sent mine back as i didnt think much to it,I did buy another sammy though and made sure it had the better panel.

Last edited:
  Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
to be honest i think its top notch.

i've compared it to others and the newer samsung models and i can not see a difference.

people also complain about the sound but i can not fault it either!

i have not found 1 problem or dislike about this TV!!! i love it :)

my xbox360 looks sexual on HD and the built in freeview is quick and accurate!

sky HD looks beautiful as well :) just going to order a HD player as we speak

Got this 4 weeks ago.. and im still in awe on the pic size and quality.. 55 inch and in glorious 1080P! Xbox motorstorm and xbox GOW look amazing on this. Thats my old 32inch Sony CRT next to it which has been shifted last week

Attachments

• DSC01239s.jpg
    DSC01239s.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 104
  Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
thats one big ass TV!

anyone know;

On my samsung - when i have PIP can i also have the sound on?

eg/ i'm using it for my PC, i can have the TV on in the corner...how can i have the sound from the TV playing??

172 Cup
thats one big ass TV!

anyone know;

eg/ i'm using it for my PC, i can have the TV on in the corner...how can i have the sound from the TV playing??

No. The sound will always come from the main picture/feed.

57 Clio Campus Sport
thats one big ass TV!

anyone know;

Yes you can have the tv sound. On the menu go down to the options below the one where you put on PIP. Its a picture of a speaker.

In that one go to sound select and select sub. Then you will hear tv instead of pc

a burnt one
I aint very good with anything technical so still havent used my samsung for anything else other than playing the ps3, i couldnt even get the t.v tuned in!! had it 4 months now, i just connected my telewest and away i went.

However as im moving house next week id like to know how to set it up for the freeview channels as i wont be renewing my telewest subscription.

Its a samsung LE40R74BD if that helps.

P.s i meant virgin media.

172 Cup
I aint very good with anything technical so still havent used my samsung for anything else other than playing the ps3, i couldnt even get the t.v tuned in!! had it 4 months now, i just connected my telewest and away i went.

However as im moving house next week id like to know how to set it up for the freeview channels as i wont be renewing my telewest subscription.

Its a samsung LE40R74BD if that helps.

P.s i meant virgin media.

I'd start a new thread mate rather than hijack a thread designed to showcase people's set-ups.

a burnt one
thats one big ass TV!

anyone know;

No. The sound will always come from the main picture/feed.

Not hijacking, just didnt realise that there was seperate rules for seperate folk, i thought seeing as you were kind enough to help this i thought maybe you or someone else could help with mine.

Obviously not.

a burnt one
Ok, ok just thought i was the only one being accused of hijacking when others have clearly posted questions also.

Incidentally, heres how it temporarily sits at my mothers on her usual 28" crt stand

CIMG0455aMedium.gif

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
P.S. Thanks alot Menzo666 - i can now be on the pc with PIP of the TV and listen to the TV :)

true legend!

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
thats one f**king awesome living room! shame its a show room

Last edited: