ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shure

ITR UKDC2
Anyone got a pair.....man they are good!

got a pair for the train into work......its like im in my own little world!

the standard ones that IPOD give you, you can hear from the next carriage down! RUBBISH!

saw in STUFF mag there are some £500 ones!!!!!

ITR UKDC2
EC2 mate.....£48 from duty free

there are some others at £128 but as i got some bose silent 2's they would be a waste.

just wanted some for the train and in black

think they go for about £40 on ebay iirc.. might get a set.. though i have heard they can be a bit un comfy?

Revels Mum & Sister
They are excellent sounding I have the E2C if you can get used to wedging them right in your ear

Revels Mum & Sister
Hmmm not really

I am used to wearing Ear plugs sometimes when shooting but these little buggers seem to dig deeper. If you get them spot on they are ok, if you dont they WILL annoy you.

Dont turn it up to loud either and they really do block everything out, for the first few times they effected my balance LOL

ITR UKDC2
Hmmm not really

I am used to wearing Ear plugs sometimes when shooting but these little buggers seem to dig deeper. If you get them spot on they are ok, if you dont they WILL annoy you.

Dont turn it up to loud either and they really do block everything out, for the first few times they effected my balance LOL

:lolup: not good if your on the platform waiting for the tube

172 ff
Shure E500PTH are the best in the shure range atm they are iro £200 on ebay, bluedigit1 the seller is. they are in ear monitors, im going to be getting some for on stage monitors when drumming

Mk2 Golf GTI
I bought the E3 off ebay for about £70-80 a while back.

They're great, especialy for me as they're some of the only ones that stay in my ear when jogging etc.

Block out loads of sound from the outside world too

Revels Mum & Sister
I personally dont like them in the gym, sounds weird when your exerting yourself and just doesnt feel right

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
Ultimate Ears are also worth looking at.

I have the Superfi 5 pro but the Superfi 3's can be had quite cheap on ebay, IRO of £30 plus postage.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
yeah i've got them, had them when they came out, had them replaced 3 times to be honest... but they are good no doubt about it.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i use them for the gym and stuff and i'm not sure why but mine have broken three times. might be sweat getting into them or something? but the last two started crackling so i sent them back and the 1st set, the cabling kind of worn away. i dunno, they have a wicked warranty and i get a new pair everytime i've returned them but it's a pain in the jackson

6/468 17poo
i just bought a set of sennheiser cx300s as i was unsure of how i would feel with having something in my ear all the time, these were a pop at 17.99 from play as there similar to the shures but the sound is amazing so i presume these e3s are wicked!