ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Si Monaco 172 - isle of wight

350Z GT
Saw you about 1/2 hour ago coming out of the warehouses as you get into east cowes, were behind me before I turned off. I was in the megane shed!

Si

RS Clio 172
Ahhh! I was behind you for a tiny bit. I was in a foul mood so was driving like a c**t, apologies! lol.

Which Clio is yours, Josh?

Think you parked outside my house when the fireworks were on in Sandown over the pier.

350Z GT
Haha didn't notice any foul driving! Car looked mint, wheels + colour work well.
My clio is sorned and has been for a few months, will be getting rid soon hopefully :) Normally just driving around in the battered up Megane Coupe as it does miles on £20 of petrol!
Might be changing everything in for a Megane 230 for the summer so think need to get some photos!

Revels, i've seen your 106 around a few times a few months back although not 100% sure!
Edit: Pic below of the Megane for if you want to give me a wave in future!!
caryp.jpg

Last edited:
  350Z GT
Saw you again earlier! Was behind you as you went up lushington hill and turned off. Megane couldn't keep up, especially with a nice puncture - I blame potholes!

350Z GT
Yup was me! Yours did sound good too! I'm not a fan of driving in the rain atm, the megane feels like it's going to fall apart!