ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Side Impact Sensors.

Car  RenaultSport 172
Hi I'm currently removing everything from the interior to get it ready for painting, I want to remove the side impact sensors, but my friend said they may be motion activated?!?

Will they set off the airbag if I move them?

Pic

c19e28c1.webp


Cheers all.:cool:
 
Should be ok to just take straight off, to be safe disconnect the battery when you remove all airbag associated items.
 
I imagine they need a fair wack to go off, don't think just moving them would do much.
 
Trust me they need some decent force to blow :S plus it's only the seat bags that would fire anyway, so you'll be fine
 
Back
Top