ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

side skirts

yeah i bought these and had fitted and painted for 120, plus 65 for skirts off ebay. 110 painted aint a bad price!! they look ace>>>>>

DSC02075.gif

hope this helps mate

jamie

clio 1.2 8v
they look spot on them m8. i just wasnt sure wether they would look crap when they turn up and not fit properly ect. think i mite hav 2 invest in them :approve: cheers

drivers side was perfect. . . passengers was quite as good but im a perfectionist, so im talking mm not inches :)

good luck with them post pics when theyre on.

jamie

ZT 1.8T
Iv got some, from the same ppl uv ordered from, good quality, havent painted them yet tho.

PS combine get them 2L badges off lol

gen 7 celica
Those skirts look excellent in that picture. Ordered the same one's my self a couple of months back and the quality was not that great to be honest so sold them on. have now invested in some renault side skirts which are different class. bit more expensive though

haha yeah theyre off at the mo GUNN . . . . . . . . . so is the rest of the drivers side front of the car, bonnet, wing, bumper and headlight. . . . . . theyve been added to the driver side door of a daimler v8 (see my post about a crash :dapprove: ).

jamie

p.s tell me where to get the same alloy finish on my wee 16v badges and theyll stay off :clown:

Chocolate Bar™
renault do some in exactle the same finish. Otherwise spray em yourself and you'll get a better colour to them

Chocolate Bar™
renault do some in exactly the same finish. Otherwise spray em yourself and you'll get a better colour to them

cheers mark, what colour do you suggest??

sorry to see the car go btw, did some one on here buy it in the end?

jamie