ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sidelights

Ok, i know im going to sound a bit like a muppet here but how the hell do you get the sidelights out of a 2001 Clio? They sit in a plastic mounting which sit into the main headlight unit. The whole mounting spins round but isnt threaded and ive tried leavering them out because its as if the are clipped in! Havent made any progress though!

Anyone know?

Ford Focus 1.4 LX

From what i remember they are a bit awkward if you have banger-fingers like me !! Consult the manual for help, they do come out as i changed my for Philips Blue Vision.

Dave

Im trying to fit Philips blue vision too. Nothing in the manual is any help though? Bugger!! Thanks for the reply though!
John

hello matey, i replaced mine just yesterday with some laser blues, they do just pull out- they require a bit of a yank though which is a bit of a trick coz its quite busy under there. hope that help
neil