ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SIGHTED STOLEN CLIO 172 CUP NOTTINGHAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Ph1
Shouldnt this Lee lad the owner of the car be going ape sh1t at all this bogus photo lark???

Seems to be replying in a calm forum manner. Bit bizzare imo concidering :S

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
if i had this done to me i'd be putting teeth down throats. no person is too big to take a hiding........

Clive the Clio no. 2
I cant believe how sad some people can be!

im pleased toby wasted 5 minutes of my life by reading this thread!:mad:

if this is a load of sh*t then i think his IP address should be banned from using this website, what a tw*t!!!

Lee.... You should send the boys round his house and do him over! lolol!
:evil:

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I'm about 15 mins from there. I'd go check it out but it seems to be past that now.

ITB BG 182
Dont know if i should say this or not, if im in the wrong Lee just tell me im a c**t.
Basically people, Toby33 is a wind up an has some thing against Lee, with hearing that his car was stolen he has come on to the forum an posted a picture saying he seen his car today, yet when looking at the picture it was taken some time in september/october time. Now i think i know that Lee is going ape sh*t as anyone else would.
All the people that know more than us are on the case with Lee himself, i would say personally leave it at that but people to comment on this as they please (a contridction i know)

Status
Not open for further replies.