ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SIGHTED STOLEN CLIO 172 CUP NOTTINGHAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sighted at REDHILL LEISURE CENTRE NOTTINGHAM driven by the manager LEE GASKIN - anybody live near there???

parkinglw8.jpg

172 cup
Leave the poor lad alone - he could be genuine and he is getting flack for reporting seeing someone's stolen car - Im sure if it was my car I would rather him say something then not!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yup members called Lee172_cup

He hasn't been on since last night. So may have got it back ??

172 Cup
Isnt the bloke who owned it called Lee?
Yes - good point - he could have got it back!

Someone ring back and ask to speak to the manager, then ask him if he is a member of cs?

I dunno if he has actually got it back.............its pretty recklessly parked in a disabled space (unless the guy is disabled!!) maybe its just a coincidence that the bloke who owned it and the bloke who stole it are both called lee!!!

I reckon he's got it back and is worried about it so has parked it in site at his work as he probably hasn't got the locks changed yet (they stole it with the keys).
I could shoot over there and take a look but I imagine that is the case.

ITB BG 182
i live around the corner from redhill leisure center... but i aint bursting in asking question left right an center as it might be his car but returned to him.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yeah Alex drive up there and have a look.

You'll be back in no time in the gti!

172 cup
i live around the corner from redhill leisure center... but i aint bursting in asking question left right an center as it might be his car but returned to him.

He would probably be chuffed someone had noticed anyway - im sure he wouldnt mind

172 Cup
Surely someone should check it out, If he goes on here tonight and sees everyone was talking about it and never actually went, he will be pretty pee'd off!!! I would but i am approx an hour away and working!!

Lol i ve got revision to be doing, I imagine he's either he's got it back or if he hasn't the police have already been notified, not to much I can do if I went down there anyway apart from block it in for the day and then find out he's got it back when he comes out of work at 5.30.

ITB BG 182
f**k it then, ill get the pedal bike out.
Anyone got his number just incase the manager aint there or the so called person who owns it

172 cup
Do you give your personal details such as telephone number when becoming a member on cs? Just wondering whether the Mods/Admin could find this blokes number and give him a call?

172 Cup
Someone should should just ask the guy what his cs username is.............surely only the real lee would know this and not the thief lee!!!

Lol i ve got revision to be doing, I imagine he's either he's got it back or if he hasn't the police have already been notified, not to much I can do if I went down there anyway apart from block it in for the day and then find out he's got it back when he comes out of work at 5.30.

Might be worth just driving and seeing if its there ? :)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Do you give your personal details such as telephone number when becoming a member on cs? Just wondering whether the Mods/Admin could find this blokes number and give him a call?

nope, we don't have that info

Status
Not open for further replies.