ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sigma Alarm

Clio 172
I've got a cat1 sigma alarm on my 172 it was upgraded from a cat 2. I have no extra fob and no code with any of the documents I had with the car. The alarm isnt armed (cant set it off for love nor money, except when disconnecting the battery) just chirps when I don't close the door properly and use the renault fob to lock. I have a little touch pad inside the car where I can input the code.. its just.. I don't know it. Now its a waste if I cant use it I have no idea where to start really apart from phoning up sigma themselves I would imagine. The last alarm I bought was a toad ai606 and that was fitted by sextons in swansea (20mins from me) and was always told that if I lost a fob or had any problems they could sort me out. The problem I have is the local garage that fitted this alarm is in Kent!

172 with k-tec sound
ive got the same problem mate, same sytem with keypad, ect, let me know if u find a solution;), i tried to contact the previous owner but no joy he moved ages ago:dapprove:

Clio 182
i had the same problem, i got mine removed and the dealer i bought it from reinstalled the factory thatcham one free of charge!

Clio 182
I've got this system in my car too, could scan in the manual for you and you can buy replacement fobs on eBay, thinks it's the AC111 model your after!

If you have no joy at the delears, let me know and i'll scan the manual in :).

172 with k-tec sound
I've got this system in my car too, could scan in the manual for you and you can buy replacement fobs on eBay, thinks it's the AC111 model your after!

If you have no joy at the delears, let me know and i'll scan the manual in :).

sounds good:D, mine says its an s34 or 534, i have the certificate of installation, it tells me the serial number ect but no arm/disarm codes, it was installed by aoto-electra, when i bought the car there was no fobs ect.

Clio 182
If you have the 'S' series then it is the AC111 fobs your after, as they're the ones i got. £20 on the Bay and comes with programming instructions!

I'll scan the manual in lunchtimes and i'll send you a PM :).

By the way, meant dealers hehe, stoopid fat fingers ha!!

Clio 182
I've scanned the manual in as .pdf, anyone who wants a copy PM me your email address and i'll send it on across to you :).