ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 1.2 16v Dynamique

1.2 Mk2 Ph2
Hi everyone, been coming on here for a while now when i had my 1st little clio :) .. on my 3rd one now so i thought its about time i get some pics up... would love a 1*2 but ofc, insurance is a b*tch and i cant really afford the 6 grand a year they are asking! C*nts!

Anyway, here it is..

3e53415b.jpg

8a3e10f5.jpg

ffbbde87.jpg

f214f1b8.jpg

2dd45ca4.jpg

(Ignore the temporary tax disk holder, was held on with sellotape til my cs one arrived!)

Not much to look at, standard apart from being lowered 60mm all round and the tints (which i cant make my mind up if i like or not)

I bought a "semi-modded" 172 bumper off here not so long back (was modded slightly to fit the standard wings) got that all finished and ready to be sprayed and also the rear bumper...

Opinions and ideas of what to do to improve it?

Cheers, Adam.

1.2 Mk2 Ph2
Here is a pic of my car with my sport bumper sprayed and fitted.. along with a smaller plate :) ... Just need to get an rs grill, need to get one soon now as the grill got left on the bumper and got sprayed with it for some reason :S

f04a8f0b.jpg

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I actually kinda like that, the fog surrounds need to be silver too. It'd finish the whole front off

1.2 Mk2 Ph2
yeah i agree Adam, i didn't want the grill sprayed.. the place i got it sprayed at sprayed everything silver except the fog surrounds for some reason including the Renault diamond, i just cant be bothered spraying the grill black because I'm going to get an rs grill, cheers for your feedback though mate

1.2 Mk2 Ph2
I never did it myself, i bought it off ChrisLu from off here, he started to mod it then i got the garage to do the rest mate