ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 172 Braintree

sold
Around 7:45, Followed me all the way to Chelmsford this morning. I think it was a 51 plate. Waved at the traffic lights.

Iceberg 172
hey bud that was me.
I've only had my 172 for a week so i was desperate to wave at another driver! I saw the cliosport sticker and thought 'this is it!', hence my frantic cheeky wave :cool:

There's another silver 172 around chelmsford that i keep seeing but havent been up close yet.

Nice colour by the way

sold
Hey hey Damon !
Welcome to Cliosport !!
I've only been a member around 8 or 9 months and I've spotted a few 172's and posted, but no-one has ever spotted me. I usually try to flash my lights or wave or nod at the 172/182's that I see, just in case they're on here.

Do you live in Braintree - or were you just passing through ?

Iceberg 172
cheers woodney, seems like a great community here.

Yup i live in braintree but commute to chelmsford everyday. What about yourself? I haven't seen your car around braintree before but then again I spend most of my time in cford.

Is your car stock or have you had any work done? Mine is plain jane at the moment and no plans as such. Need to pay off the car/insurance before i can think about that heh. I need to get one of those cliosport stickers though ;)

sold
Yep live in Braintree, work in Chelmsford.
Great people on here. I went to the Renaultsport world series last year at Donnington and it was great. A convoy of Cliosports caught up with us on the M1.
Car is stock, apart from a newly fitted ITG filter last week. There's a few squeaks and rattles I need to sort out, but that seems to be the norm ! But I've been banned from spending any more money by the missus mo as we've just sorted a date for our wedding !!!

Forgot to mention - You'll need to upgrade to full membership before you can get a Window sticker.

Iceberg 172
haha yeah i was worried when i heard the first squeak from mine but it sounds like everyone has em. Mine is just the squeak on full lock which is pretty much the same on my friends cup.

I'm sure i'm real late to say it but; congratulations to you and the missus!

I'll have to get my acc upgrade sorted soon then as it feels naked without that lil sticker hehe.

I'm usually late for work as I leave braintree at around 8ish. If i make the effort and start leaving on time i'll prob see ya around a bit more.

RB 182
Umm...not seen you guys coming into Chelmsford of a morning before, what sort of time you get into Chelmsford? I'll look out for ya.

sold
benclelland said:
Umm...not seen you guys coming into Chelmsford of a morning before, what sort of time you get into Chelmsford? I'll look out for ya.
Get to Chelmsford between 7.50am and 8.20 depending on what time I fall out of bed !
PS. Mine's a Monaco 172. Gimme a toot if u see me.

Iceberg 172
hey mitch, cheers for the welcome :)

So whats the area you cover? The whole of Essex?

Ben, i'm meant to be in new london road at about 8:20 so i have time to park up and get into work for 8:30. However, i'm usually late so thats why i hasnt seen woodney before hehe. I'm guessing yesterday was a good day for me and a bad day for wood ;) Gimme a honk if you see me

RB 182
Well that would explain things then because I'm in before you guys, but I will look out for you incase I'm a bit later or your earlier.

Welcome and enjoy...get that membership sorted out ;)