ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 172 Hillend Thursday night

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
UP at hillend thursday night right till closing time, think i left just before you, and probably heard you joining the bypass :evil: pretty loud!

GDI stickered up, forgot the reg opps.

Jonesy.

PH1 Oddy, M140i
that was me....well spotted. I do some work up there from time to time. I am a snowboard instructor!

MAde my day dude...even though it was so long ago........!!

Donnie

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
that was me....well spotted. I do some work up there from time to time. I am a snowboard instructor!

MAde my day dude...even though it was so long ago........!!

Donnie

ive been up a couple of times there but not seen your car. Ive just started boarding.

wasnt your car for sale at somepoint?

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Yeah I was flirting with the idea!! I may end up keeping her now, its too much hassel putting her back to standard and I take too much of a loss selling her for what people think they should be paying. If the right offer comes then i would seriously think about it.

You should get you ass throught to the snow dome in Glasgow, I'll sort you out with a lesson.