ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver 172 linwood asda

FF Racing Blue 182
spotted this on monday looked pretty nice with the white wheels its the second time ive seen this at the same roundabout

Clio 172
photo-4.jpg look like this:)

Last edited:
  Clio 172
yea its too low wheel arches rub when cornering hard as this is the way i got the car had it in garage coilovers that are on it are gubbed cant get them to move so need to get some new ones get it up a touch any of you recommend a good set? Well i am 6ft 2" tall so considering that its not too bad i expected it too be worse just cant sit anyone behind me haha

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Standard shocks and sportlines/cooksport's are a nice combo for not alot of money!

Where abouts are you from anyway mate?

Clio 172
cheers will check that out its just too bumpy the way it is the cars going to shake itself to death with roads the way they are now-a-days:( needs a little love been neglected for a while i think given the experiance i had when i first got it:(
I stay in paisley up next to the RAH what about you mate?