ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver 172 lowered on back alloys hull

Clio RS 172 Cup blue
went to halfords the other day and there was a 172 in silver ph2, lowered on black alloys with a laguna splitter, looked really well, i did speak to you about the splitter, any one know him??

Clio RS 172 Cup blue
only a rep!? looked well. found a splitter, but the one without the vents, it was from a newer laguna. u knock about hull alot? what engines in urs?

clio 200
noo that blue one was my brothers old one.. but hes sold it now.. im just tight and now have his account thing.. so it was mine you saw! :)
Cheers,, a few people havent believed me when i told them is was a rep! its only a 1.2, but im only 19 and insurance wanted more than what i was gonna buy a 172 for :/
you got that splitter then.. or you waiting for a vented one?
err dont really go to any clubs or anything if thats what you mean, but i live in elloughton, and im at hull uni, so im around quite abit!

Clio RS 172 Cup blue
ahhh haha i see, no ive got the one without the vents in. have u got the alacantra in yours too?? i was gonna put some in mine as a mate put a f**kin fag burn in my passenger one!