ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 182 Machine polished

182 Turbo Project
I really want that false floor, the one I have atm is a bit gappy! Where or how can I get one like that?

182 and cherokee 4.0
was only a few quid off ebay mate if i recall. easy to fit just took a few minutes. original gear knob was a bit of a t**t to get off mind and was ruined in the process! just needs a bit brute force!!!

182 and cherokee 4.0
very nice motor - P.s how much was the gear knob and was it easy to fit.

was only a few quid off ebay mate if i recall. easy to fit just took a few minutes. original gear knob was a bit of a tw*t to get off mind and was ruined in the process! just needs a bit brute force!!!​

182 and cherokee 4.0
I really want that false floor, the one I have atm is a bit gappy! Where or how can I get one like that?

davM off here did it for me for a small fee mate. he had done one for his car at work and mine was the second one done. he was going to do more for people if there was interest i think. might be worth dropping him a pm

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Depends what you want to pay really, for the money Collonite waxes are worth checking out. I've heard very good stuff about it.
Personally i use Dodo Juice waxes though, Supernatural on mine but might be a bit pricey for some.

Car looks brilliant either way. I do love those wheels!

Cheers for that. I use zymol waxes on the trophy it's just deciding what to put on other cars

Clio 172 RS2
Still polishing a silver Clio doesn't out stand like polishing a black, blue or red Clio.

Nice TLC anyways.

S23

The Cleee-O
Simple, but so stunning. Really like this car a lot! And the cleaning you've done makes it look nice and sparkly. Aha. Keep it up mate! :D

Can you buy the Cup spoiler or is there after market replicas available? Just looks much better than the standard one on my 172.

182 and cherokee 4.0
Can you buy the Cup spoiler or is there after market replicas available? Just looks much better than the standard one on my 172.
have you checked the for sale section on here there should be some for sale. would also maybe check the k-tec web site?!