ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver Clio meet 17/11/2007

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Another un-intentional clio meet, and yet again, they're the same silver!!

Was on my way back home and drove past this road and managed to spot two similiar clios parked along the side of the road one behind another, so i took the chance to take a photo along with them! lol

I flyered them a while ago, but obviously to no avail!

DSC02934.jpg

DSC02935.jpg

DSC02936.jpg

DSC02937.jpg

DSC02938.jpg

DSC02939.jpg

Have done a new mod to the car, but most of u won't like it! can u spot it?

.. bought some wing mirror covers that match my body work color and arrived today... i bought two, each from a different seller, and didn't realise i bought two driver side ones! :( doh! so trying to source a passenger side one!

RB 182 Cup
with the money you spend on all these little pointless things you could get it colour coded!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yea but how often would u see a row of parked cars which were the same car and same color?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Yea but how often would u see a row of parked cars which were the same car and same color?

pretty much every car showroom i drive past!

if it was 3 rare cars, all the same colour with very similar number plates, then maybe.
its more the fact you took loads of pics from different angles then posted them up here...when u know people will slate your car.