ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver clios engine bays

Clio MK 4
I'm finding it hard on deciding on what colour scheme to use in my silver 172 engine bay. what have people been doing. Pics welcomed

fiesta zetec s mk5 / 182
same problem, am thinking blue samco colour or kawasaki green? but need some convincing

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
DSCF1758-1.jpg

fiesta zetec s mk5 / 182
like the red with the polished look

would do the renault sport lettering in black too tho

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
new one's alot better laura! lol

Look at tim's old 172...That'll open some doors to you.

S3, HD Nightster
0202087.jpg

I plan on painting the inlet mani and fuel rail gaurd in gloss black and the rocker cover in yellow, plus a yellow strut brace!

Chocolate Bar™
TimsmeganeR26's, doesnt go on the site much anymore so thought i'd post on his behalf as its one of the best engine bays i've seen, everything in it was absolutly perfect.

CIMG1260.jpg

CIMG1262.jpg

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
TimsmeganeR26's, doesnt go on the site much anymore so thought i'd post on his behalf as its one of the best engine bays i've seen, everything in it was absolutly perfect.

CIMG1260.jpg

CIMG1262.jpg

Bloody gorgeous and by far the best colour for the silver car

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
Heres my bay....on the Red Scheme.......since had ECU cover chromed and have a stainless Momo strut brace to fit...
Bay1.gif

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
DSCF0150.jpg

My ph-quick. Although this was the previous owners handywork.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The pics don't do it justice, its fappin awesome in real life.

Ph-Quick
pretty boring really and rubbish pic, but will eventually make it look abit prettier:

100_30062.jpg

LY V6 with Recaros

CIMG1260.jpg

CIMG1262.jpg

I love that engine bay!!