ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver FF GT DCI 106

Clio RS 200 Gordini
Cheers mate, I remember seeing a trophy in my mirror, I was kicking out a fair bit of soot on the lap as I disconnected the MAF sensor

I currently have a tuning box on it due to the car still being under warranty, I estimate around 130 bhp/230lb/ft pulls extremely well, I will eventually get it remapped when its out of warranty, but I would like to de-cat it first

No Lol, your probably running 130BHP with 145lb/ft. I've got a map on mine running 130BHP with 145lb/ft (155 top)

Looking smart, I have a blue gt 1.6 petrol I have a hid kit should be fitting it in the next few weeks i have changed all the ther lights to xenons except for the drivers side cornering light (will do that when I take the bumper off to get the hid's in) also have a bmc panel filter made it pull better also gave it a little roar. I am going to be getting some wind deflectors and I love the idea with the gt badge.

Rory

Clio World Series
Coilovers, 70mm.

Worst mistake I ever made. Its fun to drive but its so impractical, £1K, plus the 20mm spacers, camber bolts and setups down the pan as theyre now damaged thanks to icy conditions. Its true what people say about them not being suitable for the road lol.

Hello I was just wondering are the MK3 PH1 and PH2's the same coilovers. I have a 1.2 world series and I have been thinking of getting coil overs for a little while now haha
Thank you