ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver Mk2 172's - Warrington

Black Mk2 172
1 outside bargain booze in penketh friday or saturday night cant remember , was lowered i think with a twin exit exhaust , and one driving down norbreck close in sankey , lowered.

Nimbus Clio 197
norbreck close? my mate lives there and we went to pick him up on saturday night in my other mates silver 172. might have been him mate :) he is called Krang172 on here

E60 diesel powah
^^ i think ive seen u about krang..ive got a black 1.2 RS parts on tho..so a sport lookalike..usually with chromes?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
lol ok i will keep an eye out... probably seen you around as i work in st james court on the causway

Black Mk2 172
Mike_SE said:
norbreck close? my mate lives there and we went to pick him up on saturday night in my other mates silver 172. might have been him mate :) he is called Krang172 on here

Your mate nots called mark by any chance with a vts, got a brother called shaun?

Black Mk2 172
live round the corner at the house at the end just after you turn right into his culdesac , My bro is mates with shaun gave them them a lift into town on friday night. Small world.

Nimbus Clio 197
sure is, i gave sean a lift to town the other week! cheeky scamps, havent they learned about buses eh......

Tesla MP3 2021
ive never seen a silver mk2 172 in warrington.........

only 2 mk1's and one is ben_p's...lol

Black Mk2 172
Maz said:
A couple of people have mentioned seeing a Trophy in Warrington... I havn't seen it yet :( lol

I saw two at the arnold clark place on gemini a month or two back , both sold, lucky beggers whoever they are!

Maz

LY 200
Scott 172 said:
I saw two at the arnold clark place on gemini a month or two back , both sold, lucky beggers whoever they are!

Yeah I seen one in arnold clark @ Gemini, very nice motors :approve:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
krang172 said:
lol ok i will keep an eye out... probably seen you around as i work in st james court on the causway
are you PO51 CUG krang?

or something like that...

see you all the time mate.

i have a heavily modified Mk1 172 - Silver with loads of Mk2 bits and Turinis (cup wheels)

yeh thats me mate..... dont really spot anyone driving around apart from mike! im sure me and mike will come on the next meet

Nimbus Clio 197
well i will if its not a bloody sunday that im working! always seems to happen......... :( wanna go santa pod this year too maz, like i told you. would be a good day out. get that Merc again Noel, and rag it down the strip ;) hehe

Maz

LY 200
^^ lol @ Mike... well get your finger out of your ass and get a day off booked as there will be loads going on at pod this year ;) lol

Nimbus Clio 197
"get your finger out of your ass "

who told you?! :eek: haha

yeah i will do i think, im sure noel will come with me!

Saxo VTS
Scott 172 said:
Your mate nots called mark by any chance with a vts, got a brother called shaun?

And that would be me........

Dutty_112 I'm sure i always see yours around town, normally around Duffer.

I'm bored........

Mike whens this Pod meet? Have to get mine up against Noels haha and that wasn't up against the Merc!

Last edited:

Maz

LY 200
^^ if you look in local meetings mate there is a thread about paxo's lol think someone was planning something at pod ;) lol

Saxo VTS
Just found it.... i'd love to see some of the VTS's from Saxosportsclub up against 172/182's.

Wouldn't do it myself though......no point in my standard VTS.

Although against Noel I'd fancy my chances!!!

And err.... less of the Paxo please... Ckeeky lol

Nimbus Clio 197
nah, sorry dog............. :) haha
well we should go down to santa pod one sunday anyway, for sure

hey less of the recluse markus or u cant have another ride in the CLS 500!! Was good in the cls last night proper quick!

Nimbus Clio 197
come to the pod then, and we wont call u a recluse then m8 ;) Aye, it sure was, sweet as a nut