ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver Mk2 172's - Warrington

Saxo VTS
He's just a *~%& who should just become a.................oh well you know the rest!

Who has a black 02 Reg 172 in Warrington? Saw one turning down Old Liverpool Road last night with his mate in a "Done Up" 306 following behind.

Can't believe how many muppets were out round town last night. I had people in AX GT's, Golf TDi's, 406's with washing board spoilers and another 306 trying to race me last night.

I had to resist putting my foot down and, well i did, so moral victory to me!

Black Mk2 172
Mark_VTS said:
He's just a *~%& who should just become a.................oh well you know the rest!

Who has a black 02 Reg 172 in Warrington? Saw one turning down Old Liverpool Road last night with his mate in a "Done Up" 306 following behind.

Can't believe how many muppets were out round town last night. I had people in AX GT's, Golf TDi's, 406's with washing board spoilers and another 306 trying to race me last night.

I had to resist putting my foot down and, well i did, so moral victory to me!

Ive noticed a few TDIs trying to have ago, There was one last night, i wouldnt mind but this guy must have been pushing near 50 odd!

Nimbus Clio 197
nah, not mad at all. the people in 1.2 clios who were trying to race me on wednesday night were mad......... lol