ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver Ph1 HUGE WING M60

Status
Not open for further replies.
  172 ph1
Not to everyone's taste.... then again, it's not everyone's car

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1466982795215.jpg
    FB_IMG_1466982795215.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 484

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I'm no mechanical expert by any means, but arent clios known for their decent handling. That wing must be a bit overkill?? And weight a fair bit!

172 ph1
I weighed it myself and was staggered.... only Clio in the world to use this wing up-to now! All custom made and laser cut from aluminium, same set up tested on another car and worked in conjunction with a splitter

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Because if s**t what gone on.... all sorted now tho!

Ooh gossip.

Surely you want a lighter rear end? If you have the rear slammed into the ground with 'downforce' then it's more likely to under steer?

I think he mentioned having a massive splitter too. I assume that'll keep the front end in check.

If not. Mega lift off oversteer.

Looking....
Because he took a lot of people's money and didn't send all the parts out as promised.
He promised refunds but took a long time to get them out as he always had excuses but managed to find money to spend on his car and post it all over said forum.
Basically just messed a lot of people about.
Probably a nice guy, just don't buy anything from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.