ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver ph1 on air suspension at usc?

did anybody see the silver ph1 on havair air supension and miint green coloured stretched wheels... mega camber on the rear? at usc santapod today!
anybody know of who it is who owns it?... LOVED the car wud love to see some more pics etc.

Bora.
174987_10150263832711721_560186720_7797242_4082200_o.gif

Photo By Rich McKee

Evo 5 RS
Not keen on the following, smoothed front recess, Listerine wheels, ridiculous camber....and to go to that trouble and not polish up the head lamps

Not for me tbh

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
hes not long got it put on air. his name is luke. looks well to be honest. smoothed ph2 rear bumper. i like it personally

this car looked sweet on saturday, made me jump though when he walked up to the car and pressed his key fob to make the car raise up was mint, also does anyone on here know who owned the dark blue 1.4 with yellow diamonds and a smoothed boot want to know what exhaust he had on it ??

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Really like that (Apart from the front plate, although I suspect its not run with it fitted very often)

Clio v6
I don't like anything about it.
I'm over 14 years old.
Probably a bit jealous of these kiddywinks and their silly wee cars.

Respect to the owner for his effort.

Turbos.
Looks good without a front plate, terrible with! Also far too much camber on the rear, needs to tone it down and put some on the front...

AUDI A5 s-sline
I like the front bumper, looks sh*t with the plate on though! :S. Rear combed looks stupid! But I love the rear lights! :)

53 Clio 172
I saw this at USC, im sure it was on air as I looked in the where the rear seats should be and saw all the stuff inc the compressor. Tidy motor imo although did anyone see that yello clio which was mashed together to look like a sport? :dead:

Clio Mk2 PH1 1.4 16v
bags are for gays LOL!!!!! well educated. bags on a sport maybe not for the track but they will do well of on the road, plus there far more comfortable at low hieght than coilys. plus I mickb must be the biggest gay then seen as the van is low and the trailer