ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silverstone trackday video 10/11/07 - clio road car vs clio race car

RB 182 Cup
ive watched a few on here now and most the people dont heal and toe and arnt smooth with the throttle and are either on or off. Good vid though

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
The cup disappeared quickly as soon as the other cars moved out of the way.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
that cup sounds absolutely rank!

Decent enough vid, silverstone is a track that requires alot of commitment!

M135i
yup it sounds poorly enough. good driving though. seemed to me that the 'bug boys' in their porkers could not corner for toffee, holding everyone up!!

Clio 172 Cup
ive watched a few on here now and most the people dont heal and toe and arnt smooth with the throttle and are either on or off. Good vid though

Heel and toe, been practising on the road, but when it goes to track it goes out the window!

The cup disappeared quickly as soon as the other cars moved out of the way.

Er no, I caught him up again. Remember the traffic was in my way too. The race version should have absolutely killed me, I can only say the driver was 'not good'.

that cup sounds absolutely rank!

Decent enough vid, silverstone is a track that requires alot of commitment!

lol, some people love it others hate it, needs to be heard in the flesh really! i only drive it on track, on the road its a nightmare when taking it over 3000rpm, get alot of attention. I hated it first, but love it now. It has a nasty rattle though.

yup it sounds poorly enough. good driving though. seemed to me that the 'bug boys' in their porkers could not corner for toffee, holding everyone up!!

not poorly, just exhaust hitting something, no performance issues. would love to have one of those porkers, even if they don't corner fast.

Thanks for all the feedback

Lionel Richie
you should've been left standing TBH, the "1.2" struggled to keep up with the old cup racers through the corners (when it was on H&R's) but would paste it past them on the straights

different story now though ;)