ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sim Rigs - Let’s see yours

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
You might have wanted to ask for possible discount off future products you are intending to buy in the very near future rather than straight compo? They may be more flexible to that.
Going to see what they come back with. I didn't want to show my hand early. Put it in their court first, if they come back with piss off again then I'll just front up and say I want your load cell pedal can you sort me a discount and I'll order now.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Going to see what they come back with. I didn't want to show my hand early. Put it in their court first, if they come back with piss off again then I'll just front up and say I want your load cell pedal can you sort me a discount and I'll order now.
Ah, I thought you already asked and was shot down by them.

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Ah, I thought you already asked and was shot down by them.
Yeah I was, but when I asked they were still just Fanatec and pretty much bankrupt. They have since been taken over by Corsair so I'm chancing my luck that they are on some PR mission at the moment to keep people happy.

Well well well, less than 30 minutes.

1727867220249.png