ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Simota Carbon Airbox

182 Trophy
Hi Guys

Got a Miltek system and after seeing a few vids of 182s with these kits on its given me a bit of an urge to get an induction kit. Last time i had an induction kit was when i had a pipercross on my Zetec s :rasp:

Seems to give it a bit of a throaty roar

Thoughts Please

Tnx

Maxogen if you want the best of the best.
Viper is very good
Simota gets good reports but not very many of them
Hillpower same as the simota, seemed to be exceptionally popular for a while though
DIY Maxogen, espace v6 airbox or ph1 172 with ITG panel filter and custom air feed, good cheap alternative

182 Trophy
Sorry for my ignorance but the "DIY Maxogen" what makes he phase 1 172 box better than the current on my car ?

I would love a maxogen but apprentley you notice not alot of diffrence in performance ( which is fair enough its a bloody airfilter on a clio ) but also the noise dosent change ....

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Sorry for my ignorance but the "DIY Maxogen" what makes he phase 1 172 box better than the current on my car ?

I would love a maxogen but apprentley you notice not alot of diffrence in performance ( which is fair enough its a bloody airfilter on a clio ) but also the noise dosent change ....
Same as the cup racers used IIRC. I have a spare one if interested.

the shape of the ph1 airbox is better. the espace v6 airbox id the same shape as the ph1 172 airbox but bigger

b/g 182, meg tourer
maxogen
bmc cda
viper
or leave the air box in and get an itg pannel filter

or, if you really want a throaty sound to your milltek buy my milltek decat off me. its very loud, awesome sound! works great with the milltek system

Ph1
PMSL @ DIY Maxogen...

Maxogen to be the best. Viper is a damn good kit with the correct cold feed set up and map