ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky Digital - running 2 tvs

2005 Impreza WRX STI
how can i watch sky on another tv a few meters away? (portable tv round the corner)

can i get some sort of parrallel scart plug to go into origional tv and then run 2 scarts from that?1 to each tv. i know ill only be able to watch the same as the other???

172 Cup
Sky boxes are already setup for use on 2 TV's. There is a second RF output on the back marked "TV2" or "Second TV".. Something like that anyway.

Once the second TV is connected you can setup each TV output independantly from the Sky Digital Services menu.

Mégane RS
The RF TV2 output will work on its own, the picture wont be as clear as if it was on a scart/digital. But the good thing is you can run a digi eye to change chanels from another room

2005 Impreza WRX STI
i plugged the cable into tv2 and ran it to my other tv...seems to be working? thanks very much fellas:approve:

Bumder With A Buffer
Vinnyc19 said:
The RF TV2 output will work on its own, the picture wont be as clear as if it was on a scart/digital. But the good thing is you can run a digi eye to change chanels from another room

Not 100% true. Ocasionally you need to turn the second RF output on using a installation menu menu on the sky box. For that you need to know the installation menu code. The digi eye's run off 9v feed and they need to enable them to work. But sometimes they are already turned on so you don't need to bother with all that! Like Clarkie's one!