ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky HD

Clio Trophy / RB182
Chaps, just a quick one.

Currently have a Sky HD box downstairs, but want to install one in my bedroom. Now I'm not paying the £180+ that Sky want for a second HD box, so Ebay is the way for around £40 or whatever.

How do you go about installing them? I know I will need to ring Sky to add multi-room the the package....but do they also have to come and put in the box etc...?

Cheers

As above. Coax cable down from the dish to wherever in the house the box is going. You should be able to buy it from B&Q/Ebay/Maplins etc

ford cougar 2.0 16v
and you shouldnt have to pay multi room. if you just want it for freeview you can pay a fiver a month for a card and then swap them about if you have better package on the other card

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Buy box, cable it up to the dish, remember you'll need a double feed to record/watch two channels. Then ring sky for an additional card. It's £10/month for multiroom subscription and another £10 for a second HD subscription. If you don't have the full tv package on your existing box, you may get half price multiroom.

Go cry to your momma!
There is only the £10 to pay for multiroom, if you pay for the HD mix on the other box you won't have to pay it again for the second.