ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky Vs Virgin again

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure what to do. I currently pay..

VIRGIN Landline and Internet - £35

SKY TV (inc all channels) - about £70

TOTAL - £105

I have a friend who can get me 'Mates Rates' from virgin and they can give me everything I'm getting from Sky but for £70.

I'm not a fan of virgin TV but is the saving worth the change? I just can't decide lol.

Inferno 182 CUP
i was on sky - didn't want to change whatsoever .. hated virgin tv ..

but i switched to TiVo and i haven't looked back :) - love it - fast internet and decent TV - still get all the same channels as on sky too inc movies and sport

RS mk2 172
I have lge broadband, home phone and basic tv pack and pay £27 per month with Virgin and couldnt get the same for that money from Sky.

Skoda Fabia vRS
get everything from Virgin, can you even split it like that as you will have to pay line rental on 2 phone lines, is that possible ? can you have Sky without taking a phoneline package from them too, i know with some Virgin deals you cant but not sure with Sky

Sky internet is piss poor therefore the only choice is Virgin