ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sl*g Meeee!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

^^^ ooo!

Nah the other ones already a dirty bint - dont think you could sl*g her anymore ;)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

aye its nice but a: they aint 15s and b: I hate coding now!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

I dunno I like the black Turbines ^^^ anyone got a side pic of a willy wheel? with the uploader down im struggling..

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Infact can anyone do that but better? ^^^ in anthracite and black with the polished rim? Ill post the original shop...

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

ooo now then now then now then! hmm those or the turbines.. The fact I already have turbines sways it ever so slightly

'18 Megane dci

Try the 172 Mk2 wheels, I saw a black one with them on a few months back, looked superb. (not the right colour or size but nice all the same.)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

Quote: Originally posted by Darth Oli on 05 March 2005

I was gonna do this but i couldnt find any cheap willy wheels so i got turbines instead.

182 Anthracite with the lip polished.

http://img169.exs.cx/img169/9525/naples3ln.jpg

:cool:

I was going to polish the lip on my williams wheels myself. Then i thought the polished lip idea isnt very sl*g so i kept them black. Black all the way!