ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SL8TAA - Harlow

Golf 7R
Seen turning right from Southern Way towards Pear Tree Mead School. Must have been around 4pm'ish.

I was in the Blue BMW Z4.

Astra H vxr
Haha yeah was me just got home from work easy day :D :p came from esso I actually remember seeing your z4 :) lovely car mate :) , yeah hah James I have too duck every time I go past as is abit risky lol ;)

Astra H vxr
Thanks mate, still getting used to it. Your car looked and sounded superb.

:cool:
thanks matey :rasp:had a few clio owners asking what exhaust i got as they said it sounds really nice :eek: lol yeah my cousin has a z4 and wouldnt mind one myself :cool: what did you have before ? persume a clio lol ?

Golf 7R
I've had a Clio 172 Cup > 197 > 200 > Megane R26 > Z4.

It's proper fun with it being RWD, and its 3.0 straight Six pushes me along nicely! ;)

You prefering the 182 to your Saxo?

Astra H vxr
I've had a Clio 172 Cup > 197 > 200 > Megane R26 > Z4.

It's proper fun with it being RWD, and its 3.0 straight Six pushes me along nicely! ;)

You prefering the 182 to your Saxo?

nice :cool::cool: love to own a rwd :p lol youve gone up up and up with your cars thats what im trying to do started from a nova to where i am now lol, yeah i prefer the 182 all day long :approve: i still miss the saxo though and to be fair i reckon the saxo would of gave it a run for its money lol but a all round car prefer the 182 so much nicer to drive and its similiar on handling as the saxo just not as bumpy lol evan on apex lol