ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SL8TAA - Harlow

Golf 7R
Seen turning right from Southern Way towards Pear Tree Mead School. Must have been around 4pm'ish.

I was in the Blue BMW Z4.

Astra H vxr
Haha yeah was me just got home from work easy day :D :p came from esso I actually remember seeing your z4 :) lovely car mate :) , yeah hah James I have too duck every time I go past as is abit risky lol ;)

Astra H vxr
Thanks mate, still getting used to it. Your car looked and sounded superb.

:cool:
thanks matey :rasp:had a few clio owners asking what exhaust i got as they said it sounds really nice :eek: lol yeah my cousin has a z4 and wouldnt mind one myself :cool: what did you have before ? persume a clio lol ?

Golf 7R
I've had a Clio 172 Cup > 197 > 200 > Megane R26 > Z4.

It's proper fun with it being RWD, and its 3.0 straight Six pushes me along nicely! ;)

You prefering the 182 to your Saxo?

Astra H vxr
I've had a Clio 172 Cup > 197 > 200 > Megane R26 > Z4.

It's proper fun with it being RWD, and its 3.0 straight Six pushes me along nicely! ;)

You prefering the 182 to your Saxo?

nice :cool::cool: love to own a rwd :p lol youve gone up up and up with your cars thats what im trying to do started from a nova to where i am now lol, yeah i prefer the 182 all day long :approve: i still miss the saxo though and to be fair i reckon the saxo would of gave it a run for its money lol but a all round car prefer the 182 so much nicer to drive and its similiar on handling as the saxo just not as bumpy lol evan on apex lol