ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

slough members

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by Dust on 28 October 2004

Im in Maidenhead.

Low naples red 16v with loud exhaust. Otherwise standard!
What happened to the cup after that dozy cow hit you? Take it you jacked it in and got the valver?

172 Cup

Hi, this is the first time I have been on this forum, Im in Maidenhead. Ive got a 172Cup, Blue.

Do you have many local meets?

I lived in Slough for a short while, back living near Amersham now.

Plenty of members in slough, Im sure you know what I mean ;)

Edit: forgot to say Konichi-wa Hannah, let me be the first to welcome you to the forum, ironic really as I very rarely stick my head in here these days.

Jonny-san
[Edited by Jonny Disco on 29 October 2004 at 12:28am]

Yeh the Roofs my local! always park right outside... Seen a fair few 172s and valvers drive past and have a look, but no-one ever posts on here.

I had the 16v before i bought got the Cup, she was sat on my driveway looking sorry for itself for 9 months. So sold the Cup and restored the Valver again, but added some fun bits!

Someone should organise a meet round here, seems like theres a fair few of us!

-Mark

172 Cup

Dust - OMG, I honestly havent seen you :oops: Im normally going to fast every where to notice any one :)

Yeah definately up for a meet, when and where :D

I used to have a Saxo and was on the SSC but they hardly organised any local meets :(

don't

SSC :-( well at least uve sorted urself out now anyway

welcome 2 cliosport, usually lots of local meets being organised all over the country

172 Cup

Nothing wrong with the SSC :cool: Its obviously just not to your liking :D

I didnt realise there were so many Clios around :D

thats cos we jus pop up when ya least expect it.lol

so how many is it 4 a meet?

me,hannah,robd. anyone else?

have to b soon cos car will be goin away 4 3 weeks to b pampered.lol

also where is best 4 every1?

172 Cup

Thats a good idea Dust, I prefer following people to places like that, especially when you dont know anyone :)

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

Quote: Originally posted by cnic69 on 28 October 2004

Bracknell in an Artic Blue 182

Stickers on each rear side window
I live in Bracknell aswell. Whereabout are you? I keep seeing Cups and 172s and I saw a blue 182 at The Point the other night.

im from slough, drive a black 53 plate clio. havent seen anybody yet and no one probaly think im a member (prob first asian member) :oops: or is there more?

yeah i agree wit dust n hannah bout meeting up in maidenhead n cruisin on up.weeknight is gd 4 me too.where ya thinkin of meetin up in maidenhead first?

172 Cup

Maidenhead anywhere is good for me. Weekends are cool but need a bit of notice if possible, looking forward to it :)

I hope some one talks to me :D

im sure we will.lol

so whats the plan?

what day we meeting up?

can meet outside shire horse n go from there with the plans,lets jus get every1 together, any1 agree?

Ziel Nurburgring

Agree with meeting at the shire. Thought it would be a good place to end up as it has a huge carpark and cant think of one in slough with enough spaces (Unless anyone else does).

How about the 29/30th as its around payday for most.

Shire horse is good, but theres also a good multi storey carpark near the old altwood BMW/maidenhead dump which is used for the offices round there. Empty at night. Weve had a mini meet there before, lots of space, sheltered from rain(if it does), well lit etc. Just a thought.

Dates are good for me.