ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smart WiFi Double Plug Socket

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Probably not, but it’s certainly pretty likely that the safety and compliance certification marks will be fake.

Personally I’d be very antsy about having kit like that hooked up 24/7 and hidden behind the socket. I’d pay a bit more and get the equivalent from screwfix or similar, at least then they should have been properly tested to the relevant safety standards.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
I
Probably not, but it’s certainly pretty likely that the safety and compliance certification marks will be fake.

Personally I’d be very antsy about having kit like that hooked up 24/7 and hidden behind the socket. I’d pay a bit more and get the equivalent from screwfix or similar, at least then they should have been properly tested to the relevant safety standards.
I Agree but screw fix don't do em

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Here you go

Had it running about a year now, not had a problem yet.
Is a touch chunkier than a normal socket as you'd expect, but it fit alrite in place of the old one I took out.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Here you go

Had it running about a year now, not had a problem yet.
Is a touch chunkier than a normal socket as you'd expect, but it fit alrite in place of the old one I took out.
but that's a wifi extender and not what I'm after.

the one I posted isn't a wifi extender, you can turn the plugs on and off using your phone via an app